The registration fee for foreign participants includes discounts for young scientists, Ph.D. students, and students. In particular it covers:
- accommodation in a comfortable high standard 4* Meta hotel (single or double room upon request),
- participation in all of the lectures and poster sessions of the Symposium,
- the possibility to participate in the conference workshop (first come first served basis),
- full board (breakfasts, lunches, dinners and coffee breaks),
- participation in social events (cookout),
- conference materials.
|Registration category||Early bird-rate (before 30.04.2019)||Late rate (after 30.04.2019)|
|Regular||400 EUR||450 EUR|
|Young scientist*||300 EUR*||300 EUR|
|PhD student**||285 EUR**||285 EUR|
|Student**||285 EUR**||285 EUR|
|Accompanying person||200 EUR||200 EUR|
- The accompanying person fee covers full board (breakfasts, lunches, dinners and coffee breaks), participation in social events (cookout), accommodation in a comfortable high standard hotel in a double room (accommodation with a full participant).
- * Registration fee including the maximum discount for young scientist granted by Scientific Committee after the evaluation of the abstract proposals. A young scientist is a person under 35 years of age. Please provide the Organizers with proof of your age.
- ** Registration fee taking into account the maximum discount for Ph.D. students and students. Students are kindly asked to provide the Organizers with a copy of their student ID or with a document indicating their status in English.
Cancellations and refunds:
- Written notification must be sent to the Organizers by e-mail.
- Registration cancellations received before May 15, 2019 will receive a full refund minus the bank processing fee.
- Registration cancellations received before June 1, 2019 will receive a 50% refund minus the bank processing fee.
University of Silesia
12 Bankowa Street
40-007 Katowice, Poland
ING Bank Slaski S.A., O/KATOWICE
account no.: 74 1050 1214 1000 0007 0000 7909
with the annotation: CHROMATOGRAFIA